The perfect meal for a busy night when all you have time to do is throw everything into a pan and walk away. In less than 30 minutes, you will have a simple, yet flavorful meal you and your family will enjoy! This One-Pan Veggie Vegan Pasta will sure make the weekly rotation after you try it!
Yield: 5-7 servings
1 small onion, shredded, use Cone #2
1 zucchini, shredded, use Cone #2
8 oz. white button mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
8 oz. portobello mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
1 clove garlic, minced, use Cone #1
1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
4 cups vegetable stock
14 oz. coconut milk, 1 can
4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
9.6 oz. uncooked corn & quinoa penne pasta
3 tbsp. vegan butter
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tbsp. thyme
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp black pepper
1. Add onion, mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper to pan.
2. On top of the vegetables, add pasta, then garlic, flour, butter and all of the spices.
3. Add in the coconut milk, then pour the vegetable stock over the pasta. Place cover on pan.
4. Cook until Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, approximately 15 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low and stir thoroughly to combine ingredients, then place cover back on pan.
6. Cook for an additional 20 minutes until pasta is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove from heat and stir to combine. Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition information per serving
388 calories, 3g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0.0mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 72g carbohydrates, 10g fiber, 5g sugar, 10g protein