According to Apple, the design principle of Apple Glass is to bring all of the information from your phone to your face. They are specifically looking for Apple Glass to sync with an iPhone and show things like texts, emails, maps, and games across the user’s field of view. And they want it all to work within the Apple environment. They are already connected to other Apple devices.
Apple also intends to enable third-party apps and is exploring the creation of a separate app store. In the same way, you can acquire apps for the Apple TV and Apple Watch. But as we learn more about the technology underlying the Apple Glass, it becomes more interesting. One such aspect of the Apple Glass is what is known as optical sub-assembly. According to a patent submitted by Apple, they want to employ apple glass as an in-headset vision correction device, eliminating the need for the wearer to wear prescription glasses beneath their apple.
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications for more Elon Musk news, SpaceX news, Tesla News & More https://bit.ly/3k8tADc
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About Tech Division
🎥 Videos about Elon Musk, Tech, Money, Future, Finance, SpaceX & More
🎨 Written, voiced, and produced by Tech Division
🔔 Subscribe now for the most interesting topics on the cutting edge of technology!
Watch More From Tech Division:
Elon Musk: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzs2Cg7VjKjlg275UBAL5p00tUTJDICIZ
Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzs2Cg7VjKjl2-H8k5O3SzYU0wMVEF0Bx
Inspired by Tech Space, Tech Vision, The Tesla Space, Futurity, Elon Musk Rewind, and Now you know
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters, or other inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at email@example.com
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content by the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
apple glasses,apple ar glasses,apple glasses release date,apple glasses review,apple augmented reality glasses,apple glasses trailer,apple glasses 2021,apple glasses price,apple smart glasses,apple ar glasses things to know,smart glasses,everything to know about apple smart glasses,ar glasses,augmented reality glasses,ar glasses apple,apple glasses leak,apple glasses design,iglasses,apple ar glasses news,apple glasses release date and price