Answers Of Synthetic Fibres and plastic Class 8th Science NCERT
Synthetic fibres and plastics are two incredibly important materials in today’s world.
- They have revolutionized the way we live, work, and play. Synthetic fibres are man-made fibres that are created using chemical processes. They have replaced natural fibres like cotton and wool in many areas.
- They are more durable, resistant to stains, and easy to care for. Plastics are also man-made materials that are created using chemical processes. They are incredibly versatile and can be molded into various shapes and sizes.
- They are used in a wide variety of products, from packaging to toys to building materials.
One of the most notable benefits of synthetic fibres and plastics is their durability.
- These materials can withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions, making them perfect for outdoor use. They are also resistant to stains and damage from chemicals, which makes them ideal for items that are frequently used.
- Additionally, synthetic fibres and plastics are lightweight, making them easy to transport and handle.
Another advantage of synthetic fibres and plastics is that they are cost-effective.
- Because they are created using chemical processes, they can be produced at a lower cost than natural fibres. Additionally, they are easy to care for and can be washed and dried without any special care.
- Synthetic fibres and plastics also have some drawbacks. They can take hundreds of years to decompose, which is a major concern for the environment. Additionally, they are not biodegradable, which means they will not break down naturally in the environment.
This can lead to the accumulation of plastic waste in landfills and oceans, which can harm wildlife and pollute the planet.
- In conclusion, synthetic fibres and plastics are incredibly important materials that have revolutionized the way we live, work, and play. They are durable, cost-effective, and easy to care for.
- It is essential to be aware of the potential negative impacts of these materials on the environment and to use them responsibly.
fibreandplastic #fiber #plastic #science #class8th #answers