Android Q Beta Preview 1 is out for all Pixel Devices and people like me, want to test it on our budget and low end devices. So in this video, I have told you how you can flash Android Q on the Max Pro M1.
ℹ️ Installation Instructions:
1. Download all the files and shift them to SD Card. Decompress the Android Q A-Partition Image using ZArchiver App.
2. Now boot to TWRP Recovery.
3. Now, perform a TWRP Backup of all Partitions.
4. Return to Main Menu, tap on Wipe and Factory Reset the phone. This removes Internal Storage Encryption.
5. Return to Main Menu, tap on Wipe, then Advanced Wipe and now select 5 partitions System, Vendor, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache Partitions and wipe them.
6. Return to Main Menu, tap on Install, then Selecr Storage and select SD Card. Now, select Superior OS Build and Flash it.
7. After Superior OS flashes completely, return to Main Menu, now tap on Wipe, then Advanced Wipe and wipe the System Partition.
8. Return to Main Menu and tap on Install, then Install Image and select Android Q A-Partition Image File and flash it on System Partition.
9. After Q image completely flashes, return to Main Menu, tap on Mount and mount Vendor Partition.
10. Return to Main Menu, tap on Install and now select Permissiver_v2.zip file, then Add More Zips and select FixZygote.zip file and flash them.
11. After the patches get flashed, now tap on Reboot System.
This is how you can install Android Q GSI on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
🗨️ Join our WhatsApp Group for Zenfone Max Pro M1: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KGmW7IjNX9XCoCKAy385ME
🎥 Video Cameras used in this video:
Phone’s Screen: #AsusZenfoneMaxM1
Other Part of the video: #ShotonAsusZenfoneMaxProM1
📬 Send me your question and suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
👍 Leave a like and also Subscribe to my channel for more videos…